What’s been happening?
London Cyrenians Housing Trainee Trustee Programme
Why not apply to be a trustee of one of London’s most respected mental health charities?
We are looking to appoint 2 young people as paid trustees in training to help us govern our incredible charity.
• Receive £2,500 per year and will be expected to attend 10 meetings a year either in person or via Teams/Zoom.
• Receive mentoring, out of pocket expenses and a reference at the end of the 12 month program that will help with job applications, college courses or future Board applications.
• Be able to boast that you have been an active part of governing an organisation with a £9million turnover and 200 staff.
• Feel proud of supporting 200 vulnerable people to receive quality housing and support.
• Need to be interested in our charity and helping us to be the best we can be.
• Need to read the papers circulated before the meetings, considered any questions, response or clarifications.
If you are 26 or under and interested in applying, please telephone Polly Tuft for an informal chat on 0207 938 2004 or apply directly by sending in an email with your details and reasons why you should be considered for this role in 200 words or less to email@example.com.
Download our guide here